Saturday, December 24, 2011

December: 25th Day of Giving

                                                            MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
For today's giving we are sharing gifts with family.  I can't believe we have made it through these 25 days of giving!  It has blessed my family so much  to do the things we did this month and I feel like my kids got a sense of what the true meaning of Christmas is.  It's not about what you get, but what you give and the heart with which you give.  It is also about Jesus, who gave us the greatest gift of all!  He came to earth as a tiny baby and lived and died so that we could have a relationship with HIM!  The best gift in the world.

From my family to yours, May you have a very Merry Christmas, may the Peace of God be in your hearts, and may the Love of friends and family make this a day you will cherish always.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower! Looking forward to reading your posts! Love some of the 25days of giving ideas!! I'll have to do that next year

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!