Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday- November

I am sooo thankful it is November because that means the Christmas season is just around the corner!  Thanksgiving is going to be fun this year though because I am going to be hosting my family for the very first time!  I am going to be testing my cooking skills with all of the traditional fixins and I can't wait!  I've already bought my pumpkin to make homemade pumpkin pie!  Growing up I never had a lot of interest in the domestic side of life but just recently I've started to really see the value in it.  I guess having a family of my own has shown me that those things are ways to show your family that you love them.

I have always enjoyed the holidays because I love family and traditions. I love the music, that people are more focused on how they can give to others, it's just a fun time!

Happy November friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!