Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 3!

Day 14:Movement, I couldn't come up with anything.  So this is Day 15: Technology.  Our big screen. I love it :)

Day 16: Animals.  This is our dog Lucky.  He is about 8 years old and is the best dog.  Such a sweetie!!

Day 17: Memories.  On our refrigerator I have these pictures of my husband and I from when we  were engaged.  It reminds me of why I love him and how great he is :)

Day 18: Something new.  I picked up this scarf (and matching mittens) at Target a few days ago.  I love it!  I have really gotten into scarves this year!

Day 19: Best friend.  This little girl is my constant companion, my shadow if you will.  She follows me everywhere I go and  is one of my best friends!

Day 20: Holidays.  This week is Thanksgiving and I got this great centerpiece from my MOPS fundraiser.  The pic doesn't do it justice, it's beautiful!!

Hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  We have so much to be thankful for every day!  God is so good!!!  Count your blessings this week!  <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. Reminds me how we are all in this together!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!