Monday, November 7, 2011

30 day photo challenge: Gratitude

In honor of the month of November I have decided to participate in the 30 day photo challenge for Gratitude.  Each day you have to post a picture of what you are grateful for in regards to the list.  Of course I am starting a little late for this month so I am going to post the first 6 days right now.  So I don't inundate your inbox/blog box with posts I will just post my pictures from the previous week every Monday at one time!  I love taking pictures so I think this will be fun!

Day 1: Favorite Food: Peanut Butter and Chocolate!!

Day 2: Smile!  Can't help but smile when seeing my sweet kids happy faces!

Day 3: Happiness.  I am so happy to be able to be a stay at home mom with my sweeties!


Day 4: Leaves.  These are the trees out our backyard.  They are just starting to turn colors and I can't wait to see them bright and beautiful.


 Day 5: Morning Sky.  Well I am never up in time to see the morning sky. Too busy getting kids ready for school and preparing for our day.  So I'm gonna skip this one.



 Day 6: Books.  In our house books are a big deal.  This bookshelf is all of the kids books and they love being read to every day.  I hope they will grow up to be great readers and enjoy reading as much as I do!


That was fun!! I'll be back next Monday with another week worth of pictures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!