Monday, November 7, 2011

Nail Polish shelf and Bathroom Cubby

So I went to Goodwill, the local thrift store, to find some thing I could use as a Nail Polish Shelf.  I found this old souvenir spoon display and figured it would do the trick.


 So I spray painted it an antique white color.


 And I think it turned out really nice.  Super easy to do and it's fun that is personalized to my style.

Voila! :)

While I was there I also saw this cute white cubby cabinet for the bathroom.  The white was dinged up and old but I knew it would work great in our guest bathroom.  (sorry I don't have any pics of it before I painted it).  I spray painted it with a burgundy red paint.  And then I took some sand paper to the edges to give it a more shabby chic look.  I love it!



1 comment:

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!