Monday, September 19, 2011

Motivational Mondays

I know I am not the only one who could use a little extra motivation on Mondays.  I think every other post on Facebook is something about how bummed people are that the work week has started.  I don't "go" to work but I do homeschool my daughter and take care of my son and my home and I still feel that "Here we go again" feeling. 

Here is a great quote to get you through the day:

If you can dream it, you can do it. 
~Walt Disney

I love it!  So simple but so true!  What gets you motivated for the week??

1 comment:

  1. Jamie! I absolutely LOVE your blog! Not only are you an amazing writer, you are also so inspiring. I have read more than a few of your past posts, and feel so in sync with what God has placed on your heart to say. I'm thrilled to have you as a new friend in my life, and am looking forward to seeing you again and reading more!

    ~Jacee

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!