Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

Sorry I haven't been as consistent as I wish the last week or so!  I have been dealing with a head cold that is taking its sweet time to leave.  I think today was the first day in three weeks that I didn't blow my nose! Crazy!

Wanna know what else I have been up to?  Let me share...

 I joined a bible study at a church we have been checking out.  So far I love it!!! I love Beth Moore studies because she is very real and talks and writes in a way that is easy to read and understand.  I am going to be doing this study the next 10 weeks and hoping it will really challenge and strengthen my faith.
 We have also been watching a ton of Halloween and fall themed cartoons!  I am careful to not show certain things to my kiddos but I've found that a lot of them are just fall fun.
 The Martha Stewart Show has become a new favorite daily treat.  I find her to be a little goofy but her ideas and recipes and crafts are so much fun to watch!  I am hoping some of her creativity will rub off on me :)
I had to add this "sick" picture to represent my sick days.  Too funny!  I never did throw up though (thankfully) but this was pretty awesome!  We also watched a show called Halloween Wars that showcased people using pumpkins and cake to make these incredible creations!  I am so amazed by people's talent!

This Sunday is my little boy's 2nd birthday and we are going to have a small party to celebrate.  But I still have some baking and planning to do so I probably won't be back to blog until next week.  Til then I want to wish you a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read that book! Love Beth Moore.

    Hope you are feeling better. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!