Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Book List for 2014

I have seen a few blogs posting their book lists for 2014 and thought it was a great idea.  I am not big on new years resolutions but I am into reading books and I hope to read more this year than I did last year.  

Here is my list so far:

1. Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph

2. Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst

3. 15 Minutes by Karen Kingsbury

4. Victim of Grace by Robin Jones Gunn

5. Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

6. Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World - Tsh Oxenreider

7. Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms - Gloria Furman

8.Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption for Real-Life Marriages - Darlene Schacht

9. Million Little Ways, A: Uncover the Art You Were Made to Live - Emily P. Freeman

10. The Connected Child: Bring hope and healing to your adoptive family - Karyn B. Purvis

11.Parenting With Love And Logic (Updated and Expanded Edition) - Foster Cline

12. Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose - Candace Cameron Bure

There are probably more I am not thinking of but this is a great list and I am excited to dig in and see what God wants to teach me through these pages.  Happy Reading!!

What are you going to be reading this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE every single Comment! Thank you!